This page provides guidance on how the Plainfield Park District ensures Park District matters are approached in an accountable and transparent matter, with emphasis on openness, ethics and fiscal responsibility.
Link Pursuant to Public Act 101-0504
- Annual Reports
- Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR)
- Operational & Capital Budget
- Budget & Appropriation Ordinance
As required by Public Act 97-0609, employers participating in the Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund (IMRF) must make available the following information:
- Within six days prior to approval, a list of employees expected to receive compensation greater than $150,000
- Within six business days after approval of the annual budget, a list of all employees expected to receive compensation greater than $75,000
- Compensation includes salary, health insurance, housing allowance, vehicle allowance, clothing allowance, bonuses, loans, vacation days granted and sick days granted.
The compensation and benefits, including annual leave allotment, can be found at the Plainfield Park District Administration Center located at 23729 W Ottawa Street, Plainfield IL 60544 in the office of the Deputy Director during regular office hours or by email at email@example.com to request an electronic copy.
The Plainfield Park District is a dues-paying member of the Illinois Association of Park Districts (IAPD) which conducts legislative advocacy initiatives primarily at the state level. Additionally the District is a member of the National Recreation and Park Association (NRPA), which advocates for national park and recreation issues at the federal level.
The Plainfield Park District does not currently employ a lobbyist or engage in any direct lobbying.