Policies & Documents
To ensure enjoyable and safe programs for all participants, the District has developed a Code of Conduct for all participants. Participants are expected to exhibit appropriate behavior at all times, including:
- Show respect to all participants and staff.
- Take direction from staff.
- Refrain from using abusive, inappropriate, or foul language.
- Refrain from threatening or causing bodily harm to self, other participants, or staff.
- Show respect for equipment, supplies, and facilities.
- Not possess any weapons.
Additional rules may be developed for specific programs and athletic leagues as deemed necessary by staff. Failure to comply with this Code of Conduct may result in removal from the program or event without refund.