- Parks will open at dawn and close at dusk.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited on Park District property.
- Motorized vehicles are not allowed beyond designated roads and parking areas.
- Cooking is allowed on barbeque grills only. Hot coals must be extinguished and removed from the area unless a container is provided on site.
- Open fires are not allowed.
- Swimming and boating are not allowed in ponds.
- Please observe all posted park regulations.
In addition, the Plainfield Park District reminds park visitors that it is against park district ordinances to feed, harbor, or otherwise attract any type of waterfowl, including ducks, geese, seagulls and swans. Violators may be ticketed and fined. Thank you for your cooperation!
Each year, the Plainfield Park District suffers thousands of dollars worth of damage from vandalism, and these costs are absorbed by our tax payers. If you witness these types of acts, please notify the Plainfield Police at (815) 436-2341 or Joliet Police at (815) 726-2491, or call the Park District Recreation/Administration Center at (815) 436-8812 with any information that could lead to the apprehension of vandals.