Benefits of a personal trainer
1. Faster and better results: Having a personal trainer to guide you through your fitness routine will help make sure you are spending time on the proper types of exercise. If you only have a limited amount of time to work out, a personal trainer will make sure you get the best results possible for the amount of time that you put it.
2. Proper fat loss and muscle gain: Most people have multiple goals when working out, the most common being fat loss and muscle gain. It’s often hard to find the right balance between these two, and a personal trainer can help you find the right exercises to achieve all of your goals.
3. Reduced chance of injury: A personal trainer will teach you the proper form and technique to use during your workout so you can stay safe and injury-free.
4. Establishes a lifetime exercise habit: A personal trainer can help you find ways to make healthy living and exercise a priority in your life. They can help you overcome obstacles that might prevent you from exercising, and help you set many small, achievable goals.
5. Overcome plateaus: When you hit a plateau in your exercise routine, it can be hard to push through and stay motivated. A personal trainer can help you understand why you hit a plateau and find ways for you to work through it and see more results.
Call today to set-up your personal training appointment!
|Personal Training Packages|
|Resident||1 Session||3 Sessions||6 Sessions||9 Sessions||12 Sessions||20 Sessions|
|Individual 30 min.||$30.00||$87.00||$162.00||$234.00||$300.00||NA|
|Individual 60 min.||$49.00||$147.00||$282.00||$378.00||$456.00||$760.00|
|Nonresident||1 Session||3 Sessions||6 Sessions||9 Sessions||12 Sessions||20 Sessions|
|Individual 30 min.||$38.00||$109.00||$203.00||$293.00||$375.00||NA|
|Individual 60 min.||$62.00||$184.00||$353.00||$473.00||$570.00||$950.00|
- Fall/Winter Personal Training Info