Preschool Summer Camp 2023
- Registration for all camps can be done online or in-person @ PARC (24550 Renwick Rd).
- Camper to counsler ratio is 18:2.
- Camp sessions will run: Tues/Wed/Thurs 9:30am-12:30pm.
- Camp location, inside the Prairie Activity Recreation Center (24550 Renwick Rd.)
- Drive-Up, and Drop Off will be on the Renwick side of the PARC facility.
- You must walk into the building to pick your camper up, at the end of their day.
- Campers will be required to bring their own lunch, and a refillable water bottle.
- Campers must be potty trained.
|Preschool Summer Camp Sections
|Dates (T/W/Th) 9:30a-12:30p||Cost|
|A1 – Hello Summer||Session 1: May 30-June 1||R $104/NR $130|
|B1 – Under the Sea||Session 2: June 6-8||R $104/NR $130|
|C1 – Little Scientist||Session 3: June 13-15||R $104/NR $130|
|D1 – It’s Water Day!||Session 4: June 20- 22||R $104/NR $130|
|E1 – Celebrate America||Session 5: June 27-June 29||R $104/NR $130|
|F1 – Let’s Go Camping||Session 6: July 11-13||R $104/NR $130|
|G1 – Eric Carle Week||Session 7: July 18-20||R $104/NR $130|
|H1 – Dino Fun||Session 8: July 25-27||R $104/NR $130|
|I1 – Water Day Again?||Session 9: August 1-3||R $104/NR $130|
|J1 – Goodbye Summer||Session 10: August 8-10||R $104/NR $130|
Participant Emergency Forms are necessary for the safety of our campers and staff will not allow campers to be dropped off without having one on file or with them their first day of camp.
If your camper has an allergy or a special accommodation request, please indicate this information upon enrollment. While an allergy-free campsite cannot be guaranteed, staff will work with you to make the environment as safe as possible for your camper.
The deadline for registering for summer camps (unless indicated otherwise) is 5PM, THE THURSDAY PRIOR TO THE START OF EACH SESSION. This allows the Park District to properly and safely staff our camps.
If you should need to cancel a camp registration, a $20 cancellation fee will apply to all refunds for each session of park district camps. Cancellation requests must be made to the Recreation Manager one week prior to the start of camp to receive a refund. Refund requests within one week will only be considered if the vacated spot can be filled with another participant.
Campers should dress for the weather and must wear gym shoes and socks. Please do not send your child in open-toed shoes as they may not be allowed to participate in physical activities.