The elevated track at the Prairie Activity & Recreation Center is open for reservations 7 days per week for Prairie Fit members and daily pass users.
Capacity is limited due to COVID-19 restrictions and face coverings are required.
Free daily use of the track is not available at this time.
- You may arrive 5 minutes early to your time slot reservation. You will not be allowed in prior to that.
- Staff will check you in when you enter the facility.
- Face coverings must be worn at all times when in the facility.
- Patrons must follow track directions for the day.
- Inside lane, closest to the railing, will be closed except for when passing.
- No walking side by side.
- If you arrive late for your reservation, your total time will not be extended.