Update Nov. 20: Due to new Tier 3 mitigations from the State, we are unable to book birthday parties at this time.
- Birthday parties will now be limited to 1 hour
- Birthday party fee has been reduced to $150 for Residents/$188 for Nonresident
- Package will only include party attendant to organize your party activity (no paper products/tableware will be available)
- Birthday child will still receive a t-shirt
- No food or drinks are allowed (only cupcakes will be allowed to be sent home with party guests)
- Maximum party size is now 10 people (includes birthday child, parents, sibling, grandparents, and guests)
- All reservations must be made at least 10 business days in advance
- Full payment is required at the time of reservation.
|Ooey Gooey||Have an ooey gooey good time creating your own slime and exploring fun hands-on activities. Each child creates their own slime and play dough to take home. Leave the mess and clean up to us!|
|Superhero||Your superhero will have a blast flying through an assortment of activities as they hone their superpowers, decorate a mask, and play superhero games.|
|Princess||Dress in your favorite ball gown, create your own princess bracelet or crown, and play magical games like pin the jewel on the crown, pin the lips on the frog, princess freeze dance, and more.|
|Dinosaur Fun||Stomp and roar like it’s the Jurassic Period again with our Dinosaur Fun party! Each child will make their own dinosaur fossil and dinosaur egg or feet (depending on age)–then play fun dinosaur games like Triceratops ring toss, pin the tail on the dinosaur, and ‘How big is a dinosaur?’|
|Arts & Crafts||Engage your creative side during this fun party that lets you create a unique masterpiece. This party’s arts and crafts can be customized to a theme of your choosing or can be seasonal.|
|Super Chef||Young chefs will decorate their own chef hat then make biscuit pizzas and seasonal-themed punch. While your pizzas bake, decorate your own apron. (Food products are peanut free)|
||Perfect for the young sports fan: party goers will have 1 hour to play 2-3 sports including a choice of basketball, soccer, dodge ball, volleyball, or kickball. Ages 6-11|
||Party goers divide in to 2 teams to battle it out NERF-style in the PARC gym for 1 hour. Nerf guns, goggles, and additional darts will be provided. Ages 6-11|
|Do you have an idea for different theme? Share your idea with us!
Contact Misty at (815) 436-8812 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Normantown Equestrian Center (NTEC)
Celebrate your birthday or other special event with our ponies!
- Parties may consist of 3-12 children ages 5-10 years.
- The 2-hour party package (Saturdays or Sundays from 2-4p) includes exclusive use of the clubroom and pony rides led by staff members.
- There will be 3 or 4 horses/ponies used for the party.
- Participants will be split into three groups of 4 riders for the horseback portion of the party. Each group will ride for approximately 30 minutes
- You provide the food, beverages, paper goods, and adult supervision for children in the clubroom.
- Table-top decorations, food, cake, drinks, paper plates, napkins and utensils are not included in the party package.
- A craft is available at no extra cost for those that are waiting to ride.
- You may also bring your own craft to the party if the provided craft is not age-appropriate.
- NTEC staff will instruct the adult supervisor on the assembly of the craft, but NTEC cannot provide staff to help the children put it together.
- For riding safety, no sandals are allowed and riding helmets will be provided.
- Parties must be booked at least two weeks in advance and scheduling is subject to availability.
- Hosts are allowed to arrive at 1:30p to set up the clubroom.
- Be aware that the barn setting contains known allergens, such as cats, dust and hay.
Call (815) 254-1950 or email email@example.com for availability.
Full payment is required to reserve a date and no date will be locked in until payment is received. Sorry, no payments by phone will be accepted. Checks, credit cards, and cash is payable at the Normantown Equestrian Center or the Plainfield Park District Recreation Administration Office.
A $50 cancellation fee will be retained if a party is cancelled less than one week prior to the party date.
Normantown Equestrian Center is located at 12151 S. Normantown Rd. | (815) 254-1950
Birthday Party Invites & Thank You Cards
Equestrian Center Party Invite and Thank You