Volunteer coaches are needed for each team. If you are interested in coaching a team contact Beth at email@example.com or (815) 436-8812.
2019-2020 information to be available September 2019.
Each player will be provided a game shirt (Grades K-2nd will receive a T-shirt; Grades 3rd-8th will receive a reversible jersey.) Team shirts must be worn at all games and coaches may encourage players to wear the reversible jersey at practice.
Games / Practices
Locations will be at a School District 202 location. Practices will be on a weeknight, beginning the week of December 5 (no practices over winter break). Games will begin the weekend of January 11, between the hours of 8a-5p.
Team Formation for Kindergarten-4th grade
2. School Attended
3. Balance of gender
4. Roster size
5. Mutual carpool/friendship request
Our goal is to keep players from the same school on the same team. Should enrollment numbers and roster maximums not accommodate the practice, schools may be combined to form teams. Team maximums are based on enrollment numbers at the time of the registration deadline.
Team Formation Evaluation for Boys grades 5th-8th
- Players enrolled in grades 5th-8th will be asked to attend an evaluation date.
- The evaluation date will be communicated to parents/players via email in late November. Please anticipate the evaluation night between November 27 – 30.
- Teams will be chosen by a coach’s draft, with all players being placed on a team. If a player cannot attend the evaluation, they will be placed on a team in a blind draft at the conclusion of the draft.
- Volunteer coaches will be asked to attend the evaluation night and draft players after the evaluation night.