Plainfield Park District Personal Training Starts June 9
The Plainfield Park District will re-open its Prairie Activity & Recreation Center (PARC) for one-on-one personal training sessions starting June 9.
Current Prairie Fit fitness center members can begin booking personal training sessions on June 8. Non-members can sign up for personal training starting June 9.
Sessions will be offered at a discounted “Welcome Back” rate through the end of June.
How It Works
- Current Prairie Fit members can book their 1-hour sessions starting June 8 at 8:30a
- Non- Fitness Members can book 1-hour sessions starting June 9 at 8:30a
Welcome Back Rates!
Book now and save off the regular $49/hour rate! (Reduced rates good through June 30 and must be used or scheduled by August 31, 2020.)
- Residents – $40
- Non-Residents – $45
How to Sign Up
Sessions will be available Monday-Thursday and Saturday mornings
Contact Fitness Supervisor Brenda Boryca to book your session:
Sessions must be booked at least 24 hours in advance
Public Safety Measures
The Plainfield Park District is committed to protecting the health and safety of our residents, staff, and patrons and will be taking the following precautions for our guests’ continued well-being.
- Masks are required to be worn coming in to and exiting the Prairie Activity & Recreation Center (PARC), 24550 W. Renwick Rd.
- Sessions will be staggered to allow for clients to enter and exit safely and allow for any necessary cleaning between clients
- No-contact payment through Park District online payment system
- Clients will receive an email with information about how to enter and exit PARC
- No access to Locker rooms; only family bathrooms
- Patrons must come already in proper workout attire