Team Training with Prairie Fit
Team training from Prairie Fit provides a customized program designed for your team’s needs, whether it’s speed, conditioning, strength, agility or something else. We create a comprehensive program designed to meet the needs of your team and the sport you play. Sessions may also be customized by training techniques desired, quantity of sessions, equipment needed, number of participants, and your unique team building needs.
Benefits of Prairie Fit Team Training
- Proper training techniques and principles keep young athletes healthy and positioned to excel.
- Prairie Fit trainers tailor effective strength training programs, paired with speed and agility training, specifically to your team’s needs.
- Year-round consultation and support for your team ensures continued performance gain.
Types of Team Training
- Pre-season Training – Increase speed and agility, along with strength training to prepare for the upcoming season.
- In-season Training – Focus on injury prevention, core strength, balance, running technique and flexibility.
- Off-season Training – Improve physically and tactically using aerobic and anaerobic activities.
Contact Dan Schaffer at email@example.com or (815) 436-8812, ext.2705 for more information.