PARC Track Reopening Oct. 5
The elevated track at PARC will reopen to members starting Oct. 5.
Capacity will be limited and members will have to reserve a time slot for use.
Face coverings will be required.
Free daily usage and daily paid passes will not be available at this time.
Registration begins Friday, September 25th, at noon.
- You may arrive 5 minutes early to your time slot reservation. You will not be allowed in prior to that.
- Staff will check you in when you enter the facility.
- Face coverings must be worn at all times when in the facility.
- Patrons must follow track directions for the day.
- Limit of 4 patrons on the track at a time.
- Inside lane, closest to the railing, will be closed except for when passing.
- No walking side by side.
- If you arrive late for your reservation, your total time will not be extended.