This page provides guidance on how the Plainfield Park District ensures Park District matters are approached in an accountable and transparent matter, with emphasis on openness, ethics and fiscal responsibility.
Bids and Contract Results
Budget and Finances
Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR)
Operational & Capital Budget
Budget & Appropriation Ordinance
Current and Past Board Meeting Information
- Staff Organizational Chart - 2020
- Employee Policy Manual - revised 11/19/18
- Union Contract - uploaded 4/15/19
- 2020 Staff Salary Information
- 2019 Staff Salary Information
- 2018 Staff Salary Information
- 2017 Staff Salary Information
- 2012-2016 Staff Salary Information
- IMRF Employer Cost & Participation Information
The Plainfield Park District is a dues-paying member of the Illinois Association of Park Districts (IAPD) which conducts legislative advocacy initiatives primarily at the state level. Additionally the District is a member of the National Recreation and Park Association (NRPA), which advocates for national park and recreation issues at the federal level.
The Plainfield Park District does not currently employ a lobbyist or engage in any direct lobbying.
Public Records - Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)