UPDATE: February 28, 2022
Effective February 28, 2022, the Plainfield Park District will move to mask optional status. Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, the District has adhered to all mandates and executive orders. Effective February 28, Governor Pritzker is removing the mask mandate and without statutory obligation or the Plainfield Park District Board of Commissioners passing policy to continue such mandate, the District will move to mask optional status. The District still encourages and supports individuals to continue to wear masks if so desired; however, it will no longer be mandatory.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.
- Illinois Department of Public Health
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Restore Illinois
- Executive Orders related to COVID-19
- Will County Health Department
- Kendall County Health Department