The Plainfield Park District continues to work to improve your parks, facilities and open space.
Some of the metrics used to identify projects to be completed this planning cycle include:
- age/condition in relation to recommended life expectancy
- identified master plan projects and community input
- grants and additional funding
- requests related to health and safety
- recommendations from the District’s ADA transition plan
- requests identified in a previous capital plan
The projects below are those the District has determined to be the most important.