Sealcoating and striping is scheduled for the Prairie Activity & Recreation Center and Gregory B. Bott Park July 20-21.
The work will be done in two phases and begins at approximately 7 a.m., July 20.
- The larger North lot and main access drive is to be done Thursday
- The smaller South lot is to be done Friday.
In addition, the following park sites also will be sealcoated Thursday-Friday:
- Eaton Preserve
- Four Seasons (paths and ballfield quad)
- Electric Park West
- Mather Woods trails (not parking lot)
- Parkview Meadows (south trail behind townhomes)
- Clearwater Springs (southern portion south of the ponds, not the patching areas)