Great news! In light of the almost daily changes regarding business operation and number of people allowed in social gatherings, etc., the Park District is temporarily deferring payment for anyone registering for our summer 2020 programs.
We encourage everyone to use our online registration system to maintain our stay-at-home. If you have an established account in our system but do not know your user name and password, please contact the Park District office at (815) 436-8812.
Those new to online registration and would like to create an account please contact our Park District office at (815) 436-8812. You will be contacted by Park District personnel to assist you in creating an account.
When registering online, you have the ability to verify and update your household information. It is very important to maintain an accurate, active email address that is checked often. Emails are the first medium of communication with those who are registered for Park District programs and/or activities.
This is how the registration process works for this temporary period:
- Register for the programs and activities as usual.
- Online registration is the quickest option.
- Online registration automatically indicate that a Waitlist exists for this activity. This is our temporary process for deferring payment.
- Click on “Continue with this enrollment”
- The Shopping Cart will show a zero balance due
- Continue Shopping or Proceed to Checkout
- Click on “Proceed to Checkout”, although no payment is required
- A receipt will be emailed to your email address on file indicating your place on the waitlist.
- Once exact dates for the classes are finalized, participants on the waitlist are moved to active status in the program.
- A second receipt is sent to your email address on file indicating a balance due with a notation at the bottom of the receipt requesting that you “Please pay the balance within 48 hours to keep this registration.