The Plainfield Park District will host a Daddy Daughter dance on Feb. 7 from 6:30 to 8:30p at the Prairie Activity & Recreation Center, 24550 W. Renwick Rd.
The unicorn-themed night out will include dancing, crafts, refreshments, and a special appearance by a unicorn princess. A DJ will spin tunes and each couple will receive a keepsake photo of their evening.
- For girls ages 3 & up with a responsible adult
- One photo per child will be provided; additional photos may be ordered on site
- This is a semi-formal event so please dress to impress
- Pre-registration is required. No on-site registration will be available.
- Cost is $22 per resident couples, and $27 for non-resident couples
- Additional siblings are $12
Register today on our website, plfdparks.org.