The Plainfield Park District Haunted Hayrides will make their chilling debut Oct. 25-26 at Eaton Preserve, 23601 W. 135th St.
The event will include a hayride through the trails at Eaton Preserve with scary scenes around every twist and turn.
Family-friendly hayrides with mild scares will run from 5-6 p.m.
Hayrides for older kids with bone-chilling scares will run from 7-10 p.m.
- For ages 2 & up. Children 12 & under require adult chaperone
- Residents can save $5 by pre-registering
- Pre-register and get priority, fast-line seating
- Non-residents & onsite registration is $15
- Hayrides depart approximately every 15 minutes
- Event is rain or shine
- Costumed volunteers (ages 13 & up) needed for this event. Sign up online at https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20F0D45ABAF22A1F49-haunted3
- Contact Misty at Bartlett@plfdparks.org with questions